Sleeping Beauty Terms and Conditions
Your appointments are very important to the Sleeping Beauty team; each appointment is reserved especially for you. At Sleeping Beauty we understand that circumstances may change and booking amendments may be necessary, therefore we respectfully request 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy
Please understand that when you forget to cancel or reschedule your appointment within the 24 hour cancellation time we miss the opportunity to fill that time, therefore customers awaiting appointments miss the opportunity to receive our services. We send appointment reminders via text message and email the day before as we understand that appointments may have been made in advance. Since the appointments are made individually for you, a cancellation fee will apply
Less than 24 hours notice will result in a 50% charge.
“No Shows” will be charged at 100% of the reserved service amount.
For bookings of 2 hours or longer we will require a 50% non refundable booking fee.
In the event that your therapist is not available to carry out your appointment, through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist or stylist if available.
In the unusual instance where we may need to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to contact you by telephone and/or email.
Please allow sufficient time before your treatment to complete a salon Consultation Form and/or Health Questionnaire.
We recommend you arrive up to 10 minutes in advance of your beauty treatment. Please be advised that late arrivals will result in a reduction of treatment time.
We are delighted to offer some of our treatments for children under 16 years old, however they must be accompanied by an adult for the whole duration. Please contact the Sleeping Beauty team for details on treatments available for our younger guests.
We understand that you may have no other alternative but to bring your child but please call prior to your appointment. Please don’t be offended if we say no!
Our salon environment is one of relaxation and tranquillity. Please respect all salon guests’ right to privacy and serenity. In light of this, the salon is a mobile phone on silent zone.
Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries which could affect your choice of treatment when making your booking.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant women or nursing mothers. Please allow our team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable during this special time.
Sleeping Beauty accepts no responsibility for loss of valuables and jewellery at any time on the salon premises.
All lost property found on the premises should be handed in at reception. Items will be stored for four months, if they are not collected within this time they will be donated to local charities. Liquids, under garments and hair brushes are kept for 24 hours only
Prices and Treatments
Our treatment prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, courses or package at anytime
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Once issued the value on the Gift Card can be used as full or part payment. The card can be loaded with any value over £5. The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchase. Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer. All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 6 months from the date the card was issued. Any balance left on the card after 6 months of not being used will be deducted. You should treat this card as cash – it cannot be replaced if lost. To check the remaining balance on your card call 0173688789 or email us at email@example.com referencing your unique gift card serial number. Calls are charged at local rate. The card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card. Sleeping Beauty reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or with draw the card on reasonable notice.
All courses are valid for one year from date of purchase. Any courses which have not been used within the year will be void, All courses must be paid in full at time of booking and completed within 12 months and are non-refundable. Missed appointments will result in treatments being deducted from your course.
Retail Products Refund & Exchange Policy
Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased from Sleeping Beauty . We cannot accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. Due to some products containing sell-by or used-by dates we can not except returns after 14 days of purchase. Proof of purchase for your item is required always. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Treat Card terms and conditions are set out below, we reserve the right to alter these terms without notification. When you start using your card you’ll be agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- The current conversion rate is: £1 spent on treatments equals 1 point, £1 spent on products equals 2 points. This is not applicable for the purchase of gift vouchers or courses.
- Points are not exchangeable for cash.
- We may, on occasion alter the number of points available per £1 spent on certain services, or products, we will display notices of this via email to Treat Card Members and occasionally have signage in the salon.
- We will keep refreshing its point’s redemption offering and reserves the right to remove products or services at any time without notice.
- Treat Card members must present their card at departure to collect points.
- Each client is only entitled to one Treat Card at any one time, this card is assigned to and is unique to you only. Other clients cannot accumulate points for you.
- Points are non-transferable between clients.
- If a discount is applied to a service, or product, points will be accumulated on the amount paid and not the original selling price of the product or treatment.
- You can leave the Treat Card programme at any time however in doing so you forfeit any points you have accumulated.
- We reserves the right to terminate the Treat Card programme without any warning.
- Your treat treatment redeemed must be a service that you haven’t had with us previously.
- We reserve the right to deduct points for unattended appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice where a deposit has not been taken.
- If you lose your Treat Card you will be charged £1 for a replacement. Your current point balance will be transferred to your new card.